The Minnesota State Building Trades Council has compiled the following resources related to the Coronavirus and COVID-19. We will provide updates here as information becomes available.
State of Minnesota
- State COVID Dashboards. State of Minnesota COVID-19 Website
- Labor & Industry. Department of Labor and Industry COVID-19 Guidance
- Unemployment. Minnesota Unemployment Insurance, DEED
- Worker Protections from Retaliation. Executive Order 20-54
- New! Contractor COVID-19 Preparedness Plans. Beginning June 29, all critical industry employers, including construction contractors, must develop and implement a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan.
- Executive Order 20-74
- Additional Information will be provided by June 15.
Minnesota Construction Industry Guidance
- New! OSHA Guidance. COVID-19 Control and Prevention for Construction Work
- New! CDC Guidance. What Construction Workers Need to Know about COVID-19
- Benefits for Building Trades Members. COVID-19 Benefits Chart for Building Trades Members
- Is it COVID-19? Symptom Chart from Minnesota Department of Health
- Training and Apprenticeship. Apprenticeship Minnesota Guidance, Training Center Guidance
- New! Construction Industry COVID-19 Resources. CPWR COVID-19 Clearinghouse
- FAQ Resources.
Updated! For Union Members
- Updated! Frequently Asked Questions for Building Trades Members
- Information about COVID symptoms and testing. If you are sick.
- COVID-19 Benefits Chart for Building Trades Members
- Employee Rights under the Federal Leave Law
- Letter to Building Trades Union Members
- Mental Health Resources
Minnesota Building Trades Communications
- 4.22.20 Building Jobs Coalition Bonding Fact Sheet
- 4.22.20 Minnesota Building Trades Letter to Congressional Delegation
- 4.14.20 Minnesota State Building Trades Letter to Bonding Chairs on Economic Stimulus
- 3.25.20 Minnesota Construction Industry Statement Regarding Stay at Home Executive Order
- 3.25.20 Minnesota State Building Trades Statement on Stay at Home Executive Order
- 3.21.20 Minnesota Building Trades Letter on Essential Services
- 3.20.20 Building Jobs Coalition COVID-19 Statement
- 3.17.20 Minnesota Construction Industry Statement Regarding Jobsite Safety and COVID-19
- 3.16.20 Minnesota Building Trades COVID 19 Statement
National Coronavirus Resources
US. Department of Labor
- U.S. DOL Coronavirus Resources
- U.S. DOL FMLA Q & A
- U.S DOL OSHA COVID-19 Resources
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- OSHA Standards related to COVID-19
- Mandatory Posters. Starting April 1, all employers must post the Families First Coronavirus Notice. Mandatory Poster here. FAQs about posting here.
Discrimination. Guidance on Workplace Screening – EEOC
Critical Infrastructure. U.S. Guidance on Essential Infrastructure Workforce – U.S. Department of Homeland Security
*Page last updated 6/5/20